Re: [libvirt] New PHP bindings

On 03/11/2010, at 11:22 AM, Arnar Mar Sig <antab antab is> wrote:
> There are few PHP libvirt bindings out there, but all I found are procedural based and incomplete.
>
> To address this I created another binding that is OO based and in large part generated from libvirt-api.xml.

The initial though that popped into my head is "can these be merged with the php-libvirt bindings we're already advertising on the libvirt site?"

Just from the point of view of an end user.  It seems like it would be nicer to have one set of bindings available that does both, rather than a procedural one, and a separate OO one.

(would both extensions even play well together if both loaded on the same server?)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift