Re: [libvirt] virsh reboot not working with QEMU driver?

On 11/03/2010 01:27 PM, Jon Stanley wrote:
> I've noticed when using the QEMU driver that virsh reboot is not
> supported. Can this be supported, or is there some functionality that
> the underlying QEMU is missing?

Which version of libvirt and qemu?  There has been some progress made on
this front lately, and the most likely answer is that you are using
older versions where it was not yet supported.  Also, it may depend on
whether your guest OS is responsive to ACPI commands.