[libvirt] virDomainMemoryStats help

Hi,

I need a little help about "virDomainMemoryStats" method.
I'm trying to bind it for csharp, and I don't understand the parameter "stats" of the method.

Should this array be filled with desired memory statistics or is it fully returned by the method ?

Can anyone make a little C sample code that I can understand ?

Regards,

Arnaud