Re: [libvirt] [virt-devel] Idea for a "net-info" command in virsh

于 2010年11月04日 16:19, Daniel Veillard 写道:
On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 04:04:31AM -0400, jclift redhat com wrote:
Hey Osier,

I'm thinking there would be good value for people, in us adding a "net-info" command to virsh, as it seems to be missing.

Something that displays the details for a virtual network, like this:

   Name: default
   UUID: aaaaa-bbbbb-ccccc-ddddd
   State: started
   Name on host: virbr0
   Persistent: yes
   Autostarted: yes

   Guest interfaces attached
   ====================

   Domain               Interface UUID
   ******              **************
   guest1            efef-fgfg-efef-fgfg
                          abab-cdcd-abab-cdcd
   guest2            zzyy-aabb-zzyy-aabb

It's just a rough concept idea, but thought it worth asking if it's your kind of thing.

Hi Justin,

yeah, it's good thought from my point, would like implement it after
finishing the patch for virsh output.. :-)

What do you think? :)

   I think this kind of suggestions should go to the upstream list :-)

forward to libvir-list for discussing.. :/

- Osier