Re: [libvirt] virDomainMemoryStats help

Hmm,

it seems that even virDomainMemoryStats with virsh.exe under windows doesn't work.

Arnaud

Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 12:32 PM
Subject: [libvirt] virDomainMemoryStats help

Hi,

I need a little help about "virDomainMemoryStats" method.
I'm trying to bind it for csharp, and I don't understand the parameter "stats" of the method.

Should this array be filled with desired memory statistics or is it fully returned by the method ?

Can anyone make a little C sample code that I can understand ?

Regards,

Arnaud