Re: [libvirt] Idea for a "net-info" command in virsh

于 2010年11月04日 21:06, Justin Clift 写道:
Hey Osier,

I'm thinking there would be good value for people, if we add a
"net-info" command to virsh, as it seems to be missing.

Something that displays the details for a virtual network, like this:

   Name: default
   UUID: aaaaa-bbbbb-ccccc-ddddd
   State: started
   Name on host: virbr0
   Persistent: yes
   Autostarted: yes

   Guest interfaces attached
   =========================

   Domain              Interface UUID
   ******              *******************
   guest1              efef-fgfg-efef-fgfg
                       abab-cdcd-abab-cdcd
   guest2              zzyy-aabb-zzyy-aabb

It's just a rough concept idea, but thought it worth asking if it's your
kind of thing.

What do you think? :)

Hi, Justin

forwarded the mail with reply right before you.. :-)

yes, I think it's good idea.. thanks.. :-)

- Osier

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift