Re: [libvirt] Idea for a "net-info" command in virsh

于 2010年11月04日 21:59, Zdenek Styblik 写道:
On 11/04/2010 02:06 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
Hey Osier,

I'm thinking there would be good value for people, if we add a
"net-info" command to virsh, as it seems to be missing.

Something that displays the details for a virtual network, like this:

   Name: default
   UUID: aaaaa-bbbbb-ccccc-ddddd
   State: started
   Name on host: virbr0
   Persistent: yes
   Autostarted: yes

   Guest interfaces attached
   =========================

   Domain              Interface UUID
   ******              *******************
   guest1              efef-fgfg-efef-fgfg
                       abab-cdcd-abab-cdcd
   guest2              zzyy-aabb-zzyy-aabb

It's just a rough concept idea, but thought it worth asking if it's your
kind of thing.

What do you think? :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Hey,

that's hard to say, because except guest-iface, you can get all that
info out of net-list, net-dumpxml and so on.
But yes, this is going to be quicker than the way I've just mentioned :)

think it's similar with dominfo and pool-info, etc.. will be an easy way
to get the network info.. :)

- Osier

Regards,
Zdenek