[libvirt] Update ruby-libvirt gem on rubygems.org

All,
     I know it has been a long time, but I was finally able to get push access
to the rubygems.org ruby-libvirt gem.  I have now pushed ruby-libvirt-0.2.0
to rubygems.org, so installing it should be as simple as:

gem install ruby-libvirt

Please let me know if you have problems with this package, and I will be happy
to help.

--
Chris Lalancette