[libvirt] "transient" vs "temporary"

Hi all,

While writing up the descriptions for persistent vs transient objects (domains, virtual networks, etc), I'm personally finding the word "temporary" seems a better fit than "transient".

Is there anything particularly wrong with using "temporary" in this context instead?

Thinking that if "temporary" is ok, I'll do a search-n-replace, changing "transient" to "temporary" across docs (and any code).

Bad idea?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift