[libvirt] First Virsh command Reference Pages online

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Wed Nov 10 12:04:51 UTC 2010

On 10/11/2010, at 10:03 PM, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> Where are you  thinking of putting them ? A cut down version of the content
> would work in the man page, but for the full content, it seems like a good
> basis for starting a second docbook guide  'Libvirt Administrators Guide',
> as a counterpart to our 'libvirt Development Guide'.

That's a good idea.  I've gone with creating a "virshcmdref" subdirectory under
the docs, and converting them to html manually.

But, the DocBook approach would probably be better.  It would allow multiple
output formats rather than the html only output.

Ok, I'll lets try DocBook.

For "Libvirt Administrators Guide", not yet.  We definitely need an Admin Guide
of some sort, but I don't think this is the right place to start one just yet.

Lets see how further Admin type content shapes up, and decide at that point. :)

For now, I'd prefer to stick with "Virsh Command Reference" (keeping it simple).