Re: [libvirt] Experimental 32-bit windows libvirt installer

On 15/11/2010, at 1:45 AM, <arnaud champion devatom fr> wrote:
> ?Hi Justin,
>
> I have made a MSI/EXE installer with these libs also for my personal use. I don't know if it can help.

Sure.  Which installer creation package did you use?

I haven't yet looked around for something better than NSIS, but will shortly. :)

> I think it could be a good idea to include C# bindings in the installer, but for that, I have to work on the GAC inscription of the bindings...

Ok.  I'd like to include them too.  If you have time to work on the GAC bit, then we can package them when you say they're ready. :)

> I'll take a look on your installer, and give a return.
>
> Nice to see that anyway, I have searched for it a year ago ;)

Yeah.  Hoping to make this easier for future developers over time. :)