Re: [libvirt] Experimental 32-bit windows libvirt installer

?Well, I understand :) For me, VS is my usual development tools so... :)

From: "Justin Clift" <jclift redhat com>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 4:41 PM
To: <arnaud champion devatom fr>
Cc: <libvir-list redhat com>; "Matthias Bolte" <matthias bolte googlemail com>
Subject: Re: Experimental 32-bit windows libvirt installer

On 15/11/2010, at 2:38 AM, <arnaud champion devatom fr> wrote:
?I have used visual studio 2010 to create a standard setup, but for now it just provide dll, no virsh but why not...
GAC inscription is now next goal. I'll try to see that this week.

Heh, no worries. I'll look around for an open source tool that does it instead, as using Visual Studio 2010 just for creating an installer seems like a bit of overkill (for me). :)