Re: [libvirt] Experimental 32-bit windows libvirt installer

On 11/16/2010 02:57 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
On 17/11/2010, at 5:26 AM, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
The bottom line is this email:

I don't know whether this is true, or still true, but I do know that
the build system for WiX is out of bizarro-land.  You will need to ask
on the Fedora Mono SIG list to find out what the current status of WiX
is (and how to build it on Fedora).
Thanks Rich.  Will look into it, probably on the weekend.  The MS SDK
mentioned doesn't sound like a problem, unless it's licensing has GPL/LGPL
unfriendly stuff in it (possible).

Building on Windows anyway, so not really concerned about cross
compilation. :)

But that may be a problem for others in the future who may want to enhance it or fix bugs.