Re: [libvirt] OpenSource-Management of private Clouds and Virtualisation

于 2010年11月17日 15:40, Laine Stump 写道:
On 11/17/2010 02:08 AM, Osier Yang wrote:
于 2010年11月17日 14:47, Justin Clift 写道:
On 17/11/2010, at 4:52 PM, acue i4p com wrote:
I want to announce the current version of the UnifiedSessionsManager.
An OpenSource-Toolset providing a neatless interface for the vendor
independent use and administration of virtual and physical systems.

Sounds interesting. What does "neatless" mean by the way? :)

My first guess is that it's a mis-translation of "seamless".

probly it's "neat". :-)

http://www.UnifiedSessionsManager.org

Just tried that, and it seem to want to bounce me to some other domain
(hard to make out) like unifiedsessionsmanager.eu or something, which
doesn't load.

Is everything set up ok? :/

yep, can't connect.

I had no problems loading the page, even with noscript.

yes, now it's okay.