[libvirt] devel guide bug on listing domains

On IRC, it was pointed out that:

http://libvirt.org/guide/html-single/#Application_Development_Guide-Guest_Domains-Listing

it was pointed out that example 4.5 (section 4.2 Listing domains)
incorrectly uses virConnectListDomains instead of the intended
virConnectListDefinedDomains.  I'm not sure where the source to this
document is kept, or I would have pushed the obvious patch.