From: "Justin Clift" <jclift redhat com>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 6:53 AM
To: <arnaud champion devatom fr>
Cc: "libvir-list" <libvir-list redhat com>
Subject: Re: [libvirt] Here they

On 09/25/2010 02:09 AM, arnaud champion devatom fr wrote:
Well,

I have used git a little but never under windows :) I think I will be
able to use it.
Yes, I know I have to clean up the code, I'm on it, and I am also making
a file to see the gap of thing to do to fully bind libvirt v0.8.4.

I'm OK to use git on libvirt, but I must keep my SVN, because binding
project is a part of a full visual studio solution which is controlled
by my SVN. Anyway, I can update libvirt git regulary.

Hi Arnaud,

How's this progressing?

Thinking we should probably create the git repository for you, so you
can put stuff in it.

Something like this maybe?

  http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt-csharp.git

Note, I haven't looked at your code.  I don't C# at all.  Just wanting
to make sure you're going ok. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift