Re: [libvirt] Test results (was: Re: Valid characters in domain names?)

> > I think realistically libvirt should prevent domains with / anywhere
> > in the name from being defined.
>
>   at least for QEmu, yes

Also, Justin Clift raised with me the issue of what happens if someone
creates a domain called 'autostart/foo.xml' or 'networks/foo.xml' or
'networks/autostart/foo.xml'.  The configuration files for these would
work and overwrite special paths under /etc/libvirt/qemu.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/