Re: [libvirt] Here they

´╗┐Hi Justin,

can you confirm that I can start to use the git ?

Arnaud

From: "Justin Clift" <jclift redhat com>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 8:22 AM
To: <arnaud champion devatom fr>
Cc: <veillard redhat com>; "libvir-list" <libvir-list redhat com>
Subject: Re: [libvirt] Here they

On 10/04/2010 05:15 PM, arnaud champion devatom fr wrote:
Hi,

I think I can use the git to put sources. Daniel says that I have to put
some licences mentions on code these kind of thing, I have also to clean
up some code.

No worries.  Daniel speaks French, so that might be useful to know if
you are struggling with English at time. :)

> I have made an excel file to see what is done.

That's very good.  When you have the source code placed in git, we can
convert this to HTML and put it on the libvirt website so people know
where it is up to. :)

> I will try to make first check in in git this week.

Cool. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Best regards,