Re: [libvirt] Improving our ChangeLog format?

<snip>
The changelog mention might be useful for us, as the PostgreSQL
changelog looks a bunch more useful than ours.

   The PostgreSQL ChangeLog:
   http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/release-9-0.html

I don't believe that this corresponds to the output of the script
you show above. This page is a hand-written change summary.
That script above gives formatted commit logs. There's no enough
structured info in commit messages to be able to generate a page
like the one above.

Aww rats. :(