Re: [libvirt] Improving our ChangeLog format?

On 10/14/2010 11:40 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
<snip>
   This would run into incredibly long logs per release !
I was doing that in the very first releases see (bottom of news.html)
I could change that to something more linear. Maybe adding a<br />
at the end of each line would be sufficient though, and may take
sligtly less place than a sub list.
I don't really care either way, it would be easy to fix,

Is it something you can try out, and throw onto a page somewhere so
we can look at it, comment on it here, etc?

Seems like we'd really need to "see it" before deciding. :)