Re: [libvirt] C# bindings (Was: First patch)

?Hi justin,

here is a xls that I use to keep advance of bindings.

Arnaud

From: "Justin Clift" <jclift redhat com>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 5:18 PM
To: <veillard redhat com>
Cc: <arnaud champion devatom fr>; <libvir-list redhat com>
Subject: Re: [libvirt] C# bindings (Was:  First patch)

On 10/19/2010 12:25 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
<snip>
  Anyway, since the git tree was currently empty (except for Licence
files) I commited and pushed the patch (just cleaned up a few trailing
whitespaces). It's there now
   http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt-csharp.git

Are the C# bindings there "ok" for people to use?

Should be update the documentation page to point to them?

+ Justin