Re: [libvirt] C# bindings (Was: First patch)

?Wow it's very nice :)

Just one thing you had to know, I plan to add sample code of using libvirt bindings, so in the future, I will add a column to indicate the sample code snippet for each function et bindings.

Arnaud

From: "Justin Clift" <jclift redhat com>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 7:21 PM
To: <arnaud champion devatom fr>
Cc: <veillard redhat com>; <libvir-list redhat com>
Subject: Re: [libvirt] C# bindings (Was:  First patch)

On 10/19/2010 02:29 AM, arnaud champion devatom fr wrote:
?Hi justin,

here is a xls that I use to keep advance of bindings.

Nice. :)

Converted it into HTML, for adding to the libvirt documentation.

Here is what it looks like:

  http://justinclift.fedorapeople.org/csharp/csharp.html

Does anything there need changing, before this page is added to
the proper libvirt website?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift