Re: [libvirt] C# bindings (Was: First patch)

On 10/19/2010 05:13 AM, arnaud champion devatom fr wrote:
?Wow it's very nice :)

Just one thing you had to know, I plan to add sample code of using
libvirt bindings, so in the future, I will add a column to indicate the
sample code snippet for each function et bindings.

That sounds like a really good idea. :)

As a thought, are there instruction that people should be using?

Suddenly worried that people might download the git source code for
this, and not know what to do with it.

?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift