[libvirt] C# bindings (Was: First patch)

arnaud.champion at devatom.fr arnaud.champion at devatom.fr
Tue Oct 19 15:58:09 UTC 2010

The idea was to stick to libvirt API documentation which contain a libvirt
part and a virError part. Types are used everywhere that's why they are at a
upper level (LibvirtBindings). In fact, libVirt and libvirtError are in the
LibvirtBindings, as they are classes. This is useful to clean the code and
not have all the code in one class... But I don't know what is better,
usually, in this kind of project, I'm used to separate things.