Re: [libvirt] C# bindings (Was: First patch)

On 10/20/2010 04:57 AM, Eric Blake wrote:
<snip>
Ok, how's this?

http://justinclift.fedorapeople.org/csharp/csharp.html

Can we also include a sample program using the bindings, as is done in
http://justinclift.fedorapeople.org/csharp/python.html and
http://justinclift.fedorapeople.org/csharp/java.html?

Good idea.  Just added a space for one in the layout.

Arnaud, would I be able to get an example program from you, for adding
there?  Is "virConnectOpenAuth" the correct kind of thing?