Re: [libvirt] C# bindings (Was: First patch)

On 10/20/2010 11:05 PM, arnaud champion devatom fr wrote:
?Hi Justin,

I have written a little simple sample of using of C# bindings. In fact
it is a sample project which connect to a clear TCP libvirt/qemu via
virConnectOpen the list the storage pools. Here's the code :

Thanks.

I should probably wait until you have finished renaming things inside
the code. :)