Re: [libvirt] ruby-libvirt and rubygems.org

On 21/10/10 04:46, Chris Lalancette wrote:
Yeah, I keep trying to do this, and I keep failing. I have been unable so
far to find the person who owns the rubygems.org gem package.  I'll try to
contact the rubygems.org support organization to see what we can do.

Thanks for the reply Chris, and thanks for your work on improving the bindings - I see a lot of activity there, and look forward to further improvements. The rubygems guys are generally pretty good, so hopefully they can sort it out for you.

Cheers,
Pete