[libvirt] Initial working Mac OS X libvirt client build

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Sat Oct 23 20:04:46 UTC 2010

On 10/24/2010 06:49 AM, Ruben Kerkhof wrote:
<snip>
> That depends_on line in the formula also works for libxml2 :-)

Hey, good work. :)

Looks like I need to tweak the libvirt formula next. ;>

As a thought, what sort of connection URL did you use with virsh
in your example, and what sort of remote box were you connecting to?

Asking because I've been having troubles with qemu+ssh:// connections
to remote RHEL 6 and Fedora boxes, due to what I think is an interaction
with PolicyKit on the remote boxes.

Kind of thinking it won't happen for remote Ubuntu boxes though as
they don't have PolicyKit set up in the same way.

The more data I have around this, the better, just in case it turns out
to be something different. :)