Re: [libvirt] Initial working Mac OS X libvirt client build

On 10/24/2010 09:11 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
<snip>
>   The only thing strange about this entry point in libxml2 is that
> it got dropped by mistake in 2.6.11 and readded in 2.6.23 so if you
> have a version of libxml2 in that range that may raise that problem
>
> history of all symbols since 2.4.30 available from
>   http://xmlsoft.org/symbols.xml

Thanks Daniel, we got it figured out.  It turned out that the libvirt
build was using the system provided libxml2, which wasn't recent
enough.  Tweaking it to use a Homebrew supplied one lets it all
work properly. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift