[libvirt] cgroups and USB passthrough devices don't work together

Hi all,

beside the problem with USB devices I sent the patch for earlier, there
is another problem that I'm not sure how to fix: the QEmu cgroup is
_not_ allowed to access the device when adding it to the virtual
machine.

Basically it'd need a call to virCgroupAllowDevicePath() when adding the
device…

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/