I have sended some patches today. When they will be pushed the coverage will the one in the xls file.
I have also changed the linux testing environment, now I test mono bindings with Ubuntu 10.10 x64 and mono compiled in 64 bits, because we have seen some troubles with marshaling in this configuration.
So, here are the all the test environements :
- Windows 7 (64 bits) / .Net 4
- Windows 7 (64 bits) / Mono (compiled in 32 bits) 2.6.7
- Ubuntu 10.10 amd64 / Mono (compiled in 64 bits) 2.6.7
I will notify you about any changes about testing envs.
Bindings progress 20101027.xls
Description: MS-Excel spreadsheet