Re: [libvirt] libvirt-csharp coverage update

´╗┐yep, no problem ;)

Arnaud

From: "Matthias Bolte" <matthias bolte googlemail com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 9:51 PM
To: <arnaud champion devatom fr>
Cc: "Justin Clift" <jclift redhat com>; <libvir-list redhat com>
Subject: Re: [libvirt] libvirt-csharp coverage update

2010/10/27  <arnaud champion devatom fr>:
Hi Justin,

I have sended some patches today. When they will be pushed the coverage will
the one in the xls file.

I was about to push them and already responded to your mails saying
that I pushed them, but there seems to be a problem on the server
hosting libvirt.org that doesn't let me push to libvirt-csharp.git.
Once that's fixed (probably tomorrow, I hope) I'll really push them.

Matthias