From: "Justin Clift" <jclift redhat com>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 9:36 AM
To: <arnaud champion devatom fr>
Cc: <libvir-list redhat com>
Subject: Re: C# bindins web page changes

On 10/28/2010 08:22 AM, arnaud champion devatom fr wrote:
?Hi Justin,

since renaming of the C# bindings is done, the usage described has
also to be changed.

I'll try to explain you :

the project no more expose the namespace "libvirtBindings", in place
the new namespace is "Libvirt".

Ok.  Is this updated version correct?

 http://justinclift.fedorapeople.org/csharp/csharp.html#usage

Also, is the name of the .dll file still "LibvirtBindings.dll"?

The "Test Configuration" part has also been changed on that page.  The
tables have been converted from your .xls file too.

Let me know what needs to be changed, or if we can update the main
libvirt.org site with the new page. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift