Re: [libvirt] Fixing the output of "virsh help"

> On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 06:51:18PM +1100, Justin Clift wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> The output of virsh --help has become pretty unwieldy for people,
>> so I'd like to adjust it to display things in a fashion that's
>> easier to locate things in.
>> Below is my first mock up of what the new output should look like,
>> with it broken into functional categories.
> It is rather wierd to have 'domain management' and then put many
> of the domain management commands in different places.

Agreed.  The "Domain Management" list is pretty long though, so I'm
looking for a way to break that down into smaller functional areas,
or sub-groups or something.

No real clear idea of the best subgroups to go with, I've just taken
an initial stab in the dark. :)

>>     Not sure (need suggestions) :>
>>     capabilities    capabilities
>>     freecell        NUMA free memory
>>     hostname        print the hypervisor hostname
> These are host information.

Trying a new "Host and Hypervisor" grouping instead, which may fit.
(url above)