Re: [libvirt] virDomainInfo marshalling prolem

´╗┐Hi,

I think I got it. I think I have to marshal in this manner :

[StructLayout(LayoutKind.Sequential)]
   public class DomainInfo
   {
       private byte state;
       [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.SysUInt)]
       public UIntPtr maxMem;
       [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.SysUInt)]
       public UIntPtr memory;
       public ushort nrVirtCpu;
       [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.SysUInt)]
       public UIntPtr cpuTime;
       public DomainState State { get { return (DomainState)state; } }
   }

And I also have to set the target of the LibvirtBindings project to x86. Why ? The compilation of libvirt under mingwin produce a 32bits binary, so I MUST marshal libvirt with a 32bits schema. That doesn't break compatibility with 64bits project using bindings, and this allow the usage of the attribute [MarshalAs(Unamanged.SysUint)]. This attribute specify the target schema for bindings at runtime. In this way, under 64bits systems, it takes ulong on 8 bytes, and on 4 bytes under 32bits.

This make the bindings work under Windows/mono(32bits, as the mono exxcutable is in 32bits, even if my system is 64bits), works also under Windows/.Net(64bits) and works under Ubuntu/Mono(64 bits).

Any suggestion ?

Regards,

Arnaud