Re: [libvirt] Release of libvirt-0.8.5

Il giorno sab, 30/10/2010 alle 18.40 -0400, jclift redhat com ha
scritto:

> Can we put out a 0.8.5.1 release quickly, one with this patch
> applied?

For those of us who don't use xen, there is another patch needed (which
is applied in HEAD already) at

http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/libvirt.git;a=patch;h=8547fa3c9c93ddabc2ac1d0f44b03d52a8decc84

In gentoo I have a 0.8.5-r1 that applies those two and the one I sent
for USB/cgroup interactions (since I needed it for my stuff and it was
reported in Gentoo as a bug already).

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/