Re: [libvirt] libvirt-guests and ./configure --without-libvirtd

> Unless anyone speaks up with another opinion, I'll prepare a patch that
> makes libvirt-guests depend on WITH_LIBVIRTD.

The init script is part of libvirt-client package because it doesn't require
libvirtd. On hosts with VirtualBox hypervisor, libvirtd is not needed and
libvirt-guests script can still handle guests on host shutdown/startup.

The installation of the init script and corresponding sysconfig file depends
on LIBVIRT_INIT_SCRIPT_RED_HAT, which feels like it doesn't make sense to
enable it on mingw. Isn't it sufficient?

Jirka