Re: [libvirt] ruby-libvirt / rubygems

On 09/03/10 - 09:23:48PM, Roland Moriz wrote:
> Hello Chris,
>
> could you publish the updated ruby-libvirt bindings to rubygems.org?
> There is still only version 0.1.0 of 2008 available:
>
> http://rubygems.org/gems/ruby-libvirt
>
> Thank you!

Hello,
     I'd be happy to update the gem on rubygems.org.  Unfortunately I don't
have permission to do so, so I can't right at the moment.  I've written to
the previous maintainer of ruby-libvirt to see if he can give me access to
update the gems there.  As soon as I get that access, I'll push a new version
of the gem and let you know.

Thanks,
--
Chris Lalancette