Re: [libvirt] Remote access form windows - Java bindings

Hi

Where can i find the below entries in remote system

./configure \
--without-sasl \
--without-avahi \
--without-polkit \
--without-python \
--without-xen \
--without-qemu \
--without-lxc \
--without-openvz \
--without-libvirtd

Any samples to make a connection from remote system (windows).

Thanks in advance

 Regards,
Gandhiraj Natarajan