[libvirt] XML support for arbitrary command line arguments

Hi,
Is there a way by which I can pass arbitrary command line args to a hypervisor (Qemu), and let the hypervisor decide what to do with it?

I mean, is there a generic XML tag define which can be used to specify 'n' number of command line args which are blindly passed to hypervisor to process?

regards,
Harsh