[libvirt] Here they

arnaud.champion at devatom.fr arnaud.champion at devatom.fr
Fri Sep 24 13:51:17 UTC 2010

Hi Jaromír,

It's right I haven't used your classes which envelops libvirt function, I have written my own wrapper which I use in my tool DAVIM. Anyway, thanks for the updated bindings I will take a look because I have taken theses sources there's four or five month, I'm working on DAVIM (my libvirt / KVM windows management tool) since 6 month ago so...

At the bindings levels here's what I manage to do :
  a.. Write bindings for some unbinded method (virStream... and so on)
  b.. Check the gap between current libvirt API and my C# bindings (my bindings were primarly build upon libvirt 0.7.4, but it works well with 0.8.4)
  c.. I have my own web site with my own SVN (the SVN is private currently) at www.Devatom.fr, maybe I will open SVN for bindings, I don't know
  d.. Write some sample code for using libivirt with csharp
What I will not do :
  a.. Check bindings compatibility with Mono (except if a mono expert can help me)

You Jaromir have made a great job which help me a lot in my project which is quite usable now.

Best regards,

Arnaud