Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 3:11 PM
Subject: Re: Here they

Hi there,

Arnaud, where did you get latest source of my C# binding? Because my svn server doesn't work a couple of months, so maybe you used old one. I attached latest one in this mail.

I am so sorry that I discontinued work of my bindings for libivirt, but I discovered Ruby language and I felt love in it and I ported my web interface for libvirt - now is built on Chris's ruby-libvirt.

Arnaud I noticed that you didn't used my classes which "envelops" bare libvirt functions, am I right? Good work anyway, I'm glad that part of my job wont be lose :)

Regards,

Jaromír Červenka
Official openSUSE community member
Web: http://www.cervajz.com/