[libvirt] Here they

arnaud.champion at devatom.fr arnaud.champion at devatom.fr
Fri Sep 24 16:09:56 UTC 2010

Well,

I have used git a little but never under windows :) I think I will be able
to use it.
Yes, I know I have to clean up the code, I'm on it, and I am also making a
file to see the gap of thing to do to fully bind libvirt v0.8.4.

I'm OK to use git on libvirt, but I must keep my SVN, because binding
project is a part of a full visual studio solution which is controlled by my
SVN. Anyway, I can update libvirt git regulary.