Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-php] Remove strip from installation

On 04/01/2011 07:25 AM, Lyre wrote:
> Make it able to generate debuginfo package.

Thanks, pushed now! I don't know why this is not there but maybe I added
this to f14 branch only since it's necessary to generate debuginfo
packages for Fedora. However I applied your patch to master branch :)

Thanks again,
Michal

--
Michal Novotny <minovotn redhat com>, RHCE
Virtualization Team (xen userspace), Red Hat