Re: [libvirt] [libvirt-php] Remove strip from installation

On 04/01/2011 11:23 AM, Lyre wrote:
> 于 2011年04月01日 16:33, Michal Novotny 写道:
>> On 04/01/2011 07:25 AM, Lyre wrote:
>>> Make it able to generate debuginfo package.
>> Thanks, pushed now! I don't know why this is not there but maybe I added
>> this to f14 branch only since it's necessary to generate debuginfo
>> packages for Fedora. However I applied your patch to master branch :)
>>
>> Thanks again,
>> Michal
>>
> Hi michal:
>
> I'm debugging a problem that maybe caused by libvirt-php. However if we
> strip the library during installation, we wouldn't be able to build the
> debuginfo package. The spec file wouldn't build this package, but this
> change make it possible.
>
> BTW, I've noticed that there's a bug in set_error(), I'll submit it
> after test.r
Hi,
thanks. Now there's already set_error_if_unset() function so please make
sure you're working against the latest tree, i.e. be sure to run `git
pull` before you start working on that.

Michal

--
Michal Novotny <minovotn redhat com>, RHCE
Virtualization Team (xen userspace), Red Hat