[libvirt] Using Restore in another host.

Marcela Castro León mcastrol at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:59:32 UTC 2011

Hello
The restore finished ok, I found at a log that was looking the image at an
"old" location. Anyway, the image don't start well, but I've to revise all
the configuration again, to see what's exactly is happening now. Thank you a
lot, I learned a lot.

The version are the same
*source*
radic at chubut:/var/log/libvirt/qemu$ virsh
virsh # version
Compiled against library: libvir 0.7.5
Using library: libvir 0.7.5
Using API: QEMU 0.7.5