Re: [libvirt] snapshots += domain description?

Hello Eric,

On Monday April, 11th 2011 23:39:05 Eric Blake wrote:
> Are you referring to a disk snapshot, created via 'virsh snapshot' on a
> qcow2 image, or a memory snapshot, created via 'virsh save'?

The first one (snapshot).

> So it sounds like you are talking about the 'virsh snapshot' family of
> commands.  Indeed, there's probably quite a bit of work to do in that
> code to make it more reliable.

See my proof-of-concept implementation, which I just posted for comments.

BYtE
Philipp
--
Philipp Hahn           Open Source Software Engineer      hahn univention de
Univention GmbH        Linux for Your Business        fon: +49 421 22 232- 0