[libvirt] Time to think about the next release 0.9.1

  I think keeping with the monthly schedule for new release is a good
thing considering the current amount of changes and patches being
pushed. So if we plan 0.9.1 by the month end, this means entering freeze
around the week-end of the 23rd, i.e. in 10 days, a rough estimate is
that the new release would embed 200-250 commits which is plenty enough :-)

  Opinions ?