[libvirt] libvirt 0.9.0 crashes on first start since boot

Thomas Treutner thomas at scripty.at
Thu Apr 14 10:47:57 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've upgraded to 0.9.0 today on my Debian Squeeze boxes. Everything went
fine, expect on one node (and only on that one, although the setup is
identical), the first start of libvirtd since boot (and again, only that
start) crashes with SEGV.

Here are traces from gdb:

http://pastebin.com/DiZrw0S5
http://pastebin.com/eacJRv07

If I delete the PID-file and start libvirtd again, it works fine. It
doesn't seem to matter when the first start since boot happens, I've
deactivated startup of libvirtd at boot time.

Any ideas or further infos needed?

thanks & regards,
thomas