Re: [libvirt] Patch for verbose Disk transfer

[re-adding the list]

On 08/16/2011 11:52 PM, Tom Vijlbrief wrote:
Hi Eric,

Yes json has similar info and I also patched it, but I don't know how to
configure vir-sh so that it uses the json channel for at least testing the
patch. I can send you the patch anyway, it's a simple change...

Use of JSON depends on which version of qemu you are running; if you are using Fedora 15 or newer, then JSON should automatically be in use. It's not something you can configure at the virsh command line.