Re: [libvirt] [Qemu-devel] Killing block migration in qemu?

On 08/17/2011 11:51 AM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
Hi all,

following discussions yesterday with Juan Quintela and Marcelo Tosatti,
here is my humble proposal: remove block migration from qemu master.

+1

I was going to propose the same thing after the conference actually.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori